Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Editor's Note

Lost power in my neck of the woods. The joys of living in the forest. A tree fell down and cut the wires early this morning. I have just been told that power will be restored in 3 hours. Since I cannot do this blog using my cell phone as my platform .... I will wait, fidget, chew my nails, chop some wood, answer some comments, and wait till everything is restored.

Update 13:35 EST: Power has been restored. It will take me an hour or two to catch up on my reading, emails, etc..

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I need my news!!!?

War News Updates Editor said...

Carlos. I feel your PAIN!!!!!

Unknown said...

WHY HAS IT TAKEN THE UKRAINE CRISES FOR RUSSIA TO INTERVENE NOW WHEN NATO HAS BEEN TAKNING THERE FORMER STATES FOR THE LAST 2 DECADES AND IF WAR BREAKS OUT WILL RUSSIA ATTACK THE COUNTRIES WHO HAVE BEEN SANCTIONONG THEM IE USA ,ENGLAND ,GERMANY ,GERMANY,FRANCE AND WHY DO THESE EUROPEAN COUNTRIES BACK SANCTIONS THEY WILL LOSE BILLIONS USA WONT LOSE MUCH AND FINALLY IF ANOTHER WAR BREAKS OUT MILLIONS IN EUROPE WILL DIE IS THAT THE PLAN TO KILL OFF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE LIKE THE OTHER W WARSLIKE YOUR OPINION ON AS MANY OF THEM AS CAN THANKS

D.Plowman said...

@Peter

Why do you feel it is necessary to type in capitals? We can hear you just fine!

Unknown said...

I LIKE TO SEE IT MORE CLEARLY WHEN IM WRITING

Seattle Seahawks blog said...

I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.
http://murielcao.wordpress.com/2014/09/02/rob-gronkowski-im-ready-to-go/
http://murielcao.weebly.com/carolina-panthers-blog/take-advantage-of-gronkowski-im-prepared-to-go
http://ameblo.jp/murielcao/entry-11918830070.html