Monday, March 24, 2014

Russia Releases Phone Conversation Of Former Ukrainian PM Tymoshenko Calling For The Killing Of Russians In Ukraine



Time To Grab Guns And Kill Damn Russians – Tymoshenko In Leaked Tape -- RT

Ukrainians must take up arms against Russians so that not even scorched earth will be left where Russia stands; an example of former Ukrainian PM Yulia Tymoshenko’s vitriol in phone call leaked online.

Tymoshenko confirmed the authenticity of the conversation on Twitter, while pointing out that a section where she is heard to call for the nuclear slaughter of the eight million Russians who remain on Ukrainian territory was edited.

She tweeted “The conversation took place, but the '8 million Russians in Ukraine' piece is an edit. In fact, I said Russians in Ukraine – are Ukrainians. Hello FSB :) Sorry for the obscene language.”

The former Ukrainian PM has not clarified who exactly she wants to nuke.

Read more ....

My Comment: I speak Russian and I understand Ukrainian .... and that is former Ukrainian PM Yulia Tymoshenko speaking. Here is a prediction .... because of the source (RT) no one in the western media is going to play this tape. Not surprising .... in Russia and in eastern Ukraine this tape is being played (right now) non-stop. Also not surprising .... many Russians in Ukraine now believe that the interim government and their allies are declaring "open season" on them. This is not going to end well. And this is who the West wants to support?

Update: She has confirmed that it is her in the tape ... but not the part on who she wants to kill. Hmmm .... in the above tape it is clear that she wants to kill all the Russians who live in Ukraine.

2 comments:

James said...

Another question: I assume they both Slavic languages, what is the difference. Would it be be like say Spanish vs. Italian, or just accent say southern US vs Canada?

War News Updates Editor said...

Good question. I also speak French .... but I live in Quebec. The Quebec french is hard for me to understand .... especially from some parts of the province. But the french from France is incredibly easy for me to understand (and speak). I can say the same about Polish .... another Slavic language. There are many words that I understand .... and many that I do not .... but if I listen closely I can understand the context/meaning behind it.