Saturday, March 1, 2014

My Analysis On Today's Remarks By President Obama On Russian Intervention In Ukraine


WNU Editor: I am underwhelmed by this speech .... and I have zero confidence in President Obama's assurances and promises. Bottom line .... there is no U.S. strategy, no U.S. vision, no U.S. direction, no U.S. leadership, and definitely no White House desire to get involved in Ukraine .... a viewpoint that is probably shared by about 90% of the U.S. population.

Update: Charles Krauthammer's comments on President Obama's speech on Ukraine are spot on.

Update Saturday 1:00 EST: I am watching Russian TV (I speak Russian), and the commentators are mocking President Obama's remarks. Sighhh .... this is not good.

Update #2: Obama's threats to Russia are empty: expert -- Josh Rogin, New York Daily News

No comments: